Processing of non-ferrous metals and alloys on grinders
We it is qualitative:
- let's issue sketches for approval of the customer and we will provide the subsequent design;
- let's develop all necessary package of design and technology documentation;
- let's make hardware or metal construction, or we will execute mechanoprocessing according to drawings of the customer or taking into account your wishes (if necessary the prototype is provided);
- let's carry out necessary technical maintenance at all stages;
- let's deliver ready detail or node, the mechanism; hardware or metal construction on object;
- let's carry out dismantle and installation if necessary;
- postproduction service, technical inspection, repair, etc.
Non-ferrous metals - features of application and processing:: TOChMEH
Non-ferrous metals are strong and long-lasting, capable to transfer high temperatures. Shortcoming only one — ability to korrodirovat and collapse under the influence of oxygen.
Putting protective paints and varnishes is considered one of the most effective methods of protection of non-ferrous metal against atmospheric corrosion. There are three groups of means for protection of metal surfaces: primers, paints and universal preparations "rub in one". The primer — irreplaceable means of fight against atmospheric oxidation, one - or two-layer priming is made before coloring, in addition to protective properties reporting to finishing covering the best adhesion to the basis. At the choice of structure it is important to know that for different metals different primers are used